This is the place to post and discuss our communicational style, ethical principles, focus and rules of our network. This is is the place for feedback, self-regulation, suggestions and questions about our functioning and areas of improvement. We are humans! and we are are creating a safe space for expression and creativity.
I take a deep breath!

Views: 293

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thanks Marlon,

I'll put up a post in that discussion with this link.

Should we make separate topics for the other tangents -like Mathematics? Control? Sensors?

I have two thoughts about that - if we post them in their own forum, will they become separate from the original context? I think the discussion of the topics in the context is a whole other thing. What do you think?
I think that it is up to you. and us.
I have not had time to review the posts and replies and I am trying to mind map all these themes
There are very important and they should be framed very specifically as a question and with your position about it.
Thank you for your dedication...
This group has one great asset and it is diversity. Not only can this be really inspiring, it can also cause tensions in the negative sense. The usual way to overcome this, is to adopt a high level of tolerance and an acknowledgement that different cultures have different codes of conduct. The span represented here can be expressed as "Otaku meets Mr(s). Social".
I am getting confused as to where to post new information that is not really a discussion - such as CFP, performances, lectures, etc. Are we suppose to use existing discussions or start new one? Is there a way to make this clear in the titles of discussions? Do we put them in our individual blogs?

I am just not sure where to look and post any more as it all seems to end up in a list on the main page.

RSS

Humans exploring collaboration, coops, hybrid art, dance, embodiment, cognition, tech-science, networks, post-humanism and culture.

welcome to UNSTABLELANDSCAPE

WE LIVE WITHIN AN UNSTABLE LANDSCAPE

This is a social networking website connecting people concerned about innovation and experimentation on art, dance, embodiment, cognition, science, networks, post-humanism, media and the unstable landscape of contemporary culture and life.

We are in a transitional phase and refocusing the network with a broader interdisciplinary framework. It will reflect a contemporary  community interacting and embedded  unstablelandscape.

This network is maintained and administrated by Marlon Barrios Solano as an independent art/curatorial/social innovation project.

You can donate to support my work here:

WOULD YOU LIKE MAKE A ONE TIME DONATION?

Support  making a single donation of any amount.
Thank you!

marlon@dance-tech.net

for more information

We are creating an alternative cryptoeconomy:

MotionDAO is supported in part by the Near CreativeDAO Guilds

Get your Near Wallet and be part of the MotionDAO

YOU MAY DONATE NEAR HERE using your NEARWALLET

MotionDAO wallet address:

motiondao.sputnik-dao.near

Dance-tech.net was generously supported  from January 2017 to January 2020 by:

Motion Bank/Choreographic Coding Labs (Frankfurt)

You must SIGN-UP to interact with dance-tech.net members enjoy the social networking features.

The use of dance-tech.net and dance-tech.tv is FREE

Creative Commons License
All content uploaded @
http://www.dance-tech.net
is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.

MEMBERS ARE RESPONSIBLE ABOUT RESPECTING THE LICENSES OF THEIR UPLOADED CONTENT.

LICENSE YOU CONTENT
LEARN MORE ABOUT CREATIVE COMMONS

watch dance-tech.tv

Promote events here!!

© 2024   Created by Marlon Barrios Solano.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service