mpgough's Discussions (13)

Discussions Replied To (13) Replies Latest Activity

"i find it interesting that your position reflects my original critique of the 'post…"

mpgough replied Jun 6, 2008 to POST CHOREOGRAPHIC

40 May 4, 2010
Reply by Johannes Birringer

"hi, if you have not already, you should ask @ the isadora user forum. i'm sure othe…"

mpgough replied Jun 5, 2008 to mutli projection + isadora

6 Jun 8, 2008
Reply by Maya Ciarrocchi

"apologies for delayed completion, it seems you are locating 'post choreographic' as…"

mpgough replied May 30, 2008 to POST CHOREOGRAPHIC

40 May 4, 2010

"hello, thanks for the further context(s). i feel there are several problems with yo…"

mpgough replied May 3, 2008 to POST CHOREOGRAPHIC

40 May 4, 2010

"how you 'see' (perceive) effects your options. this collapses the potentials even be…"

mpgough replied Apr 29, 2008 to POST CHOREOGRAPHIC

40 May 4, 2010

"hi, some interesting observations ... firstly with Suna no Onna i think you are per…"

mpgough replied Apr 28, 2008 to POST CHOREOGRAPHIC

40 May 4, 2010

"lets not forget sita popat's phd thesis / work (circa 2000) «the relationship betwe…"

mpgough replied Jan 22, 2008 to Internet. Market. Choice. Dance. Industry. Sell. Buy. Process.

29 Jun 5, 2008
Reply by Marc Kirschner

"hello boris, johannes & all nice to have some additional perspectives boris. i…"

mpgough replied Jan 22, 2008 to Internet. Market. Choice. Dance. Industry. Sell. Buy. Process.

29 Jun 5, 2008
Reply by Marc Kirschner

"hello Johannes i should have been clearer in my post , and realised the limitations…"

mpgough replied Jan 21, 2008 to Internet. Market. Choice. Dance. Industry. Sell. Buy. Process.

29 Jun 5, 2008
Reply by Marc Kirschner

"the bottom up approach assumes that the 'crowd' understands what they are participat…"

mpgough replied Jan 19, 2008 to Internet. Market. Choice. Dance. Industry. Sell. Buy. Process.

29 Jun 5, 2008
Reply by Marc Kirschner

RSS

Humans exploring collaboration, coops, hybrid art, dance, embodiment, cognition, tech-science, networks, post-humanism and culture.

welcome to UNSTABLELANDSCAPE

WE LIVE WITHIN AN UNSTABLE LANDSCAPE

This is a social networking website connecting people concerned about innovation and experimentation on art, dance, embodiment, cognition, science, networks, post-humanism, media and the unstable landscape of contemporary culture and life.

We are in a transitional phase and refocusing the network with a broader interdisciplinary framework. It will reflect a contemporary  community interacting and embedded  unstablelandscape.

This network is maintained and administrated by Marlon Barrios Solano as an independent art/curatorial/social innovation project.

You can donate to support my work here:

WOULD YOU LIKE MAKE A ONE TIME DONATION?

Support  making a single donation of any amount.
Thank you!

marlon@dance-tech.net

for more information

We are creating an alternative cryptoeconomy:

MotionDAO is supported in part by the Near CreativeDAO Guilds

Get your Near Wallet and be part of the MotionDAO

YOU MAY DONATE NEAR HERE using your NEARWALLET

MotionDAO wallet address:

motiondao.sputnik-dao.near

Dance-tech.net was generously supported  from January 2017 to January 2020 by:

Motion Bank/Choreographic Coding Labs (Frankfurt)

You must SIGN-UP to interact with dance-tech.net members enjoy the social networking features.

The use of dance-tech.net and dance-tech.tv is FREE

Creative Commons License
All content uploaded @
http://www.dance-tech.net
is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.

MEMBERS ARE RESPONSIBLE ABOUT RESPECTING THE LICENSES OF THEIR UPLOADED CONTENT.

LICENSE YOU CONTENT
LEARN MORE ABOUT CREATIVE COMMONS

watch dance-tech.tv

Promote events here!!

© 2024   Created by Marlon Barrios Solano.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service