Uncategorized (89)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Searching Butoh teacher

Butoh dance teacher In the period September to November 2011 I am organizing a Butohcourse for beginners and experienced dancers. This is a…

Started by John Giskes

0 Jan 23, 2011

Respecting (Accepting) Avatar Otherness - or Character Creationing

Avatars as a Companion Species? (Please see my videos on this site and my Masters blogsite at: http://hoststranger.blogspot.com)) This p…

Started by Mike Baker

9 Aug 2, 2010
Reply by Johannes Birringer

Design a Stage Outfit for Florence+The Machine

Pretty cool design opportunity:Florence Welch, lead singer of Florence + The Machine has partnered with Talenthouse and Lucky Magazine to…

Started by Steve Bishop

0 Jul 19, 2010

dance

i like to know what it takes to become a tairo after being a professional

Started by ifeoluwapo olojede

0 Jun 25, 2010

Bridge Summer Course at the Suzanne Dellal Centre in Tel Aviv featuring Damien Jalet, Lisi Estaras and Barak Marshall

Registration is now open for the Bridge Summer Course at the Suzanne Dellal Centre in Tel Aviv featuring Damien Jalet (Sidi Larbi's co-arti…

Started by Barak Marshall

0 Jun 18, 2010

Research of new interface for Dance Expression and Creation/Real time/sensor/Score/

Engaged in a research project with a dance company, I want to know and analyze the needs of other dance companies on digital as well as fro…

Started by BAUDRY

0 Jun 9, 2010

Perform Live on stage at The Glastonbury Festival

This rocks!!!! Check it out:One of 2010’s most talked about musicians, Kirsty Almeida has developed an extraordinary opportunity with Talen…

Started by Steve Bishop

0 Jun 2, 2010

Accessory Design Internship with Julia Clancey

Pretty cool internship opportunity:Win an internship with Julia Clancey to work on her collection for NYC Fashion week and be featured on h…

Started by Steve Bishop

0 Jun 2, 2010

conference

i like to be there

Started by ifeoluwapo olojede

0 May 28, 2010

Dance Salsa With Your Beloved!

Do you love dancing and so does your beloved? Want to be the most talked about dancing couple at a party? If you want to be that kind of co…

Started by MULLINS Fred

0 May 21, 2010

RSS

Humans exploring collaboration, coops, hybrid art, dance, embodiment, cognition, tech-science, networks, post-humanism and culture.

welcome to UNSTABLELANDSCAPE

WE LIVE WITHIN AN UNSTABLE LANDSCAPE

This is a social networking website connecting people concerned about innovation and experimentation on art, dance, embodiment, cognition, science, networks, post-humanism, media and the unstable landscape of contemporary culture and life.

We are in a transitional phase and refocusing the network with a broader interdisciplinary framework. It will reflect a contemporary  community interacting and embedded  unstablelandscape.

This network is maintained and administrated by Marlon Barrios Solano as an independent art/curatorial/social innovation project.

You can donate to support my work here:

WOULD YOU LIKE MAKE A ONE TIME DONATION?

Support  making a single donation of any amount.
Thank you!

marlon@dance-tech.net

for more information

We are creating an alternative cryptoeconomy:

MotionDAO is supported in part by the Near CreativeDAO Guilds

Get your Near Wallet and be part of the MotionDAO

YOU MAY DONATE NEAR HERE using your NEARWALLET

MotionDAO wallet address:

motiondao.sputnik-dao.near

Dance-tech.net was generously supported  from January 2017 to January 2020 by:

Motion Bank/Choreographic Coding Labs (Frankfurt)

You must SIGN-UP to interact with dance-tech.net members enjoy the social networking features.

The use of dance-tech.net and dance-tech.tv is FREE

Creative Commons License
All content uploaded @
http://www.dance-tech.net
is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.

MEMBERS ARE RESPONSIBLE ABOUT RESPECTING THE LICENSES OF THEIR UPLOADED CONTENT.

LICENSE YOU CONTENT
LEARN MORE ABOUT CREATIVE COMMONS

watch dance-tech.tv

Promote events here!!

© 2024   Created by Marlon Barrios Solano.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service